Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taking out the trash

Today I'm just grateful that people work so hard at hard jobs and hard conditions .
Work that makes my life easier .
Huge shout out to my garage men today who not only do a dirty job but today did it at 17 degrees.  

While I was taking sweets to  share with the workers at the drilling company I work for ( another hard labor job) I thought about my garbage  men.
 I wish I would have thought sooner so I could have left then a treat . 
  But after talking to another thoughtful friend we brainstormed a great idea : 
Next trash day I'm leaving sweets and a note that reads 
"" honk for coffee". 
And I will be ready with a hot cup of joe for everyone!! 

I'll let you know how it turns out !!!

Who works behind

 the scenes to make your life better?  How can you be one grateful to them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment