Saturday, January 11, 2014

A mixed day πŸ˜ƒ⏰πŸ”ͺπŸŽ‚πŸ’°πŸ’©❄πŸ·πŸ“–πŸ·

Day 11

I have had a great day!! 
The sun is out ! 🌞
The polar vortex is history !⛄
I slept 12 full hours!! ⏰
Boom !
Also spent the day celebrating with friends for their sons 1st B day. πŸŽ‚

So fun - too cute baby covered in blue frosting.
 By the time he was finished he looked like a cross  btw Cookie Monster and a Smurf!!
We also scores our kitchen lights on clearance plus a floor model they gave us for 25$ down from 75$ 
S-C-O-R-EπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Now all I need is a glass of wine 🍷and a good book πŸ“–
Alas it was not to be....



The adventurous one informed me that she left her phone out in the fort

It's now 7 and pitch black πŸŒ‘
The " fort" , which is code for tarps spread between trees , is not visible from the house.πŸ”¦

We venture of together, because critters and serial killers never come near a twosome. 🐌🐍🐹🐰 πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

We walk hand in hand πŸ‘­ until 
One of us is down on the ground 🚼
And that someone would be.. me

Foot in a hole, face on the ground and 
hip in a pile of poopπŸ’©

It was a stellar moment. πŸ‘Ž

At a loss for what I'm grateful at that very moment. %#^*¥€>%•¥

But in a split second πŸ•it was there

Her hand reaching towards me and the sweet voice saying " mom I got you"

Indeed she did , used her taller than you 12 year old shoulders to limp all the way to the house. 
Ice pack and ibuprofen were next , even  got me new clothes due to the πŸ’©! 

So hears my thing:

When moments of life sux , and they will 
I'm always grateful for those beside me!

Now will some one get me my wine🍷, 
I can't walk!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment