Monday, January 13, 2014

20 years of gratitude!!!!

Day 13
20 years ago today I gave birth to this sweet thing.

I am so grateful to be her mama.

I'm grateful she made it.

she gave us quite a scare.
2cm to birth in 
33 minutes.
Heart rate dropped down to 34.

 I was throwing up, Marc was struggling to keep it together
and I had a dozen nurses and 2 doctors in the room.
Marc, me and College Girl

Listening  to some cool beats



The umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck

after 5 days in ICU

We go to bring her home

and she has been making
us smile
ever since.
At Easter time


At the nutcracker

time

after  time
She  makes us laugh!


Christmas 2013

what a Smile

Preschool Graduation

ALL SMILES!!

Sister Love

Happy Happy Happy

we are too cool

Thank you

Thank you

Thank You

for being my daughter !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment