Sunday, November 4, 2018

Health and Happiness

I'm late, I'm late!!  I know. First order of business is extending grace and being grateful to double up on ideas today.  I flew in from Austin yesterday and just couldn't get the mind and body to coordinate.

Today's purposeful purchase feature is for any and everyone because it is all about health!! Everyone has it; could be good or not so good but here is where Wild Magnolia Kombucha comes in.  This company makes handcrafted , small batch kombucha right here on the Gulf Coast. The benefits of fermented beverages has a ton of data behind it supporting your health, Wild Magnolia makes small batches using the "mother" again and again. Think of it as the Amish Friendship bread of beverages.

  Last year I stocked up on their Elderberry syrup to gird up my immune system for the coming winter. My family and I remained flu free throughout a high reported season.  They can deliver or you can purchase at several local businesses form Lucedale Mississippi to Pensacola Florida. 'Im jonsen for some Lemon Ginger refreshment right about now.   If your not on the Gulf Coast find out what is made in your neck of the woods and buy local. Make up a basket for your culinary stars or health nuts and pass on the local goodness. 


Today's getting grateful : Goes to a friend who I don't see nearly enough even though we only live a mile apart!  Iv'e been all over the country for about 2 months due to some unplanned health issues with extended family members. My sweet friend kept a loving eye on my mom while I was gone. Taking her out to lunch and baking her some goodies.  So grateful for friends like this!!  Since I am headed out of town again this Thursday I'm writing the thank you note because while our distance may be close, circumstances are keeping us at bay.    Have a restful Sunday everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment