You make plans- you make the list
Nothing goes right
One friend has an unexpected test result and can't make the day trip you planned
You worry ---
Then you rework your plan trying to stay busy
Then a phone call. A different friend
A different concern.
Can she come over she asks.
Of course .
You hurt with your friend
You laugh a little or else you'd have to cry a lot
And the day turns into night and you realize the list is still there... Unfinished
You look at the list and see that it was a fruitless list.
Of no consequence what so ever
And the plan.
The perfect plan is the one that happened today just the way it should have
So here the real list
I'm grateful for:
1. 2 friends who trusted me today
2. To be off work and available
3. My plans were rearranged beautifully
4. The privelege to pray for and with women of faith
5. A God with perfect timing